Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used for sculpting baking molds, moistening clay, as grout, image transfer, window sticking, and much more! So simple, using it is perfect for beginners!
- Bake at 149°C for 15 to 30 minutes.
- No microwave oven.
- Do not exceed the above temperature or recommended baking time.
Please ensure that your work area is covered and that you are not protected in itTen big network gambling regular platformUpper work. Ten big network gambling regular platformIt is recommended to work on protective pads, waxed paper, metal baking sheets or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished productsTen big network gambling regular platform. Make sure to cover your production area properly.
Liquid polymer clays: properties and benefits
Clear liquid polymer clay from Sculpture ® comes in 1 or 2 oz bottles.
Liquid Sculpture ® Clear:
- Is great for "painting" miniature works with clay and detail.
- Silicone Baking Molds work perfectly with Sculpture ®.
- Maintain sharp lines when used with image transfer.
- Allows perfect visible additives such as spices, dried flowers and glitter.
- Is ideal for use in molds and rebaking layers.
- Can be used as paint to achieve resin - like formal platform effect.
- Can you color with alcohol ink before baking.
- It's 100% transparent.