In 1905 Count Alexander von Faber-Castell introduced a truly classic pencil, the CASTELL 9000. Its quality and fine hardness have made it a favorite among artists and illustrators. Its lead binds perfectly to the surrounding wood, making it particularly resistant to breaking. The CASTELL 9000 comes in 16 different hardness levels, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
- A set of 6 grades includes :HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, and 8B
- A set of 12 grades includes: 8B-2H
- Perfect for art and high contrast work
- Environmentally safe water-based paint
- Additional fracture resistance due to SV bonding
- Available as a single pencil or various combinations